Happy New Year!
We hope you had a restful break, and are ready to dive into the Winter term. Here are some reminders to get you started on the right foot:
- Attendance in class is mandatory. If you have extenuating circumstances that will prevent you from attending class, you must notify your instructor in advance. Student & Enrolment Services will de-enrol students at the instructors’ request for non-attendance.
- Winter tuition fees are due January 10. Outstanding balances will be charged 1% interest monthly.
- Drop-in advising is available until January 11. This week, Student & Enrolment Services will be open until 7:00 PM Monday to Thursday and until 5:00 PM on Friday. No appointment necessary.
- The deadline to enrol in Winter courses is January 11. As of January 12, enrolment into courses will be granted with the permission of the instructor only. A completed Enrol with Instructor Permission form must be submitted to Student & Enrolment Services.
- Thinking about an Individual Study? Students who wish to pursue an independent research project as a Winter elective will need to submit a Master’s Level Individual Study form by January 25 to Student & Enrolment Services with the appropriate signatures. Not sure how to find a faculty member to supervise your project? Find a faculty member based on your interests to get the ball rolling.
- Students graduating in 2019: have you taken your grad portraits yet? Book now with New Paramount Studios. Limited appointments are available here in Schulich between January 21-25. Additional time slots will open subject to need and availability. Don’t forget to apply to graduate for June Convocation. The deadline is February 28.
Leave A Comment