Fall 2017 Grade Appeal Deadline

Grounds for Appeal A student may appeal to the Schulich Appeals Officer (the Associate Dean, Academic, or in his/her absence, the Director of the student’s degree program) to have a grade changed on the following grounds only: A clerical error has resulted in a miscalculation of the grade. A computational grade awarded did not fairly reflect [...]