Incoming International Students – SIN Clinic

What is SIN: A Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a 9-digit number issued by Service Canada, a Canadian government department. You will need a SIN to work, to file taxes, as well as access government programs and benefits, if eligible. International students can only get the SIN after you’ve arrived in Canada. How to get [...]