Reminder that tryouts are taking place this week for the Schulich MBA External Case Team led by Joe Fayt!
You can register as an individual or a team of 4 – 5.To register, please send an email indicating your interest and your team member names to Shubh Singh at email@example.com.
Preparation and Tryout Details
Please note that a second workshop has been added for Friday (tomorrow). Details are below.
Also, if you are interested in trying out but have a class on Saturday, contact Joe Fayt at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm Thursday, September 15. An alternate time will be arranged for you.
Workshop: Friday, September 16 (Room E118)
- First session: 1:00 – 3:00
- Second session: 3:45 – 5:30
- Agenda will include how to prepare your one-page summary, working with your team, building the deck and delivering your presentation
Tryouts: Saturday, September 17 (Room W132)
- 9:30 – 10:30 am: Individual Case Summary
- 10:45 am – 1:45 pm: Group work
- 1:45 pm: Submit PowerPoint deck
- 2:00 – 6:00 pm: Group Presentations (each team will be given a 20 minute time slot)
We look forward to seeing you there! GOOD LUCK!