Happy New Year and Welcome Back!
As you step into the new decade and new academic term, here are five reminders to set yourself up for success:
1. Take advantage of Drop-In Advising which will be offered from Monday, January 13th to Friday, January 17th. To meet with an academic advisor, simply check in with Student & Enrolment Services in room W263 – no appointment necessary.
2. Note that beyond the first full week of classes, you can always book a 1-1 advising appointment online.
3. Waiting to get into a Winter course? Class wait list assessments will continue until January 17th. Here’s everything you need to know about the Wait List.
4. Consider renting a locker on campus, to store your winter wear, books and personal items. Add yourself to the locker wait list today. Lockers are granted on a first come first basis and you’ll be notified by e-mail if you’re assigned one. Get the full details here.
5. Bookmark the Graduate Key Dates webpage, so that you can easily find important enrolment dates in the terms ahead.
Questions about enrolment and the term ahead? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.