Very soon we will welcome you to Winter term! Here are some quick reminders and links to set you up for success, whether you’re a new or returning student in January:
- The deadline to change full-time/part-time status, if needed, is January 5, 2016. The form is online and in W262; submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The final ACP session with the Student & Enrolment Services team is taking place January 5 from 3:30pm – 5:00pm for all who have not yet attended one
- Launch Week is happening January 6-10! You can find copies of the various schedules here.
- Be sure to pay all Winter 2016 fees by Sunday January 10 to avoid a financial penalty.
- Consult the Schulich site for our Courses, Teaching Weeks and Key dates (add/drop)
- Be aware of the tuition Refund Schedule should you fully withdraw from a semester
- For information on course prerequisites, schedules, policy, student life and more, consult the 2015-2016 Graduate Academic Handbook
- MBAs: Remember that the 601 Kick-off is Saturday January 9! Details are up on the blog here.
- NEW MBAs and IMBAs: Make sure to register for Flying Start, Schulich’s MBA prep courses that are offered during your first weeks of class. Brush up on your choice of Quantitative Methods, Accounting, Finance or all three! Click here to register.
- Interested in Winter Exchange? Ensure you’re full-time, enrolled in 12.00-15.00 credits EXCH xxxx courses, and have properly enrolled in your 601, if applicable
- Wait Lists continue to be assessed. Add your name to a Wait list (or start one) if a course is full/reserved at waitlist.schulich.yorku.ca. If space opens in a course, you will be emailed via Lotus Notes to enroll (by midnight the following day). Always enroll in an alternative course in the meantime!
- Summer 2016 courses can now be viewed online. Stay tuned for enrolment details later in the term.
- For out-of-faculty course requests, see York’s Request to Take Courses in Another Graduate Program form, or for other Ontario MBA programs, the Ontario Visiting Graduate Student Application
- Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com, 416 736-5303 (option 2)
Weekend class dates (P section):
Classes are normally held Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00am-12:30pm and 2-5pm.
The Winter weekend term (WP) meets on the following dates:
Weekend 1: Jan 23-24
Weekend 2: Feb 6-7
Weekend 3: Feb 20-21
Weekend 4: Mar 5-6
Weekend 5: Mar 19-20
Weekend 6: Apr 2-3
Exams: Apr 16-17