Combine your education with the power of experience
The Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship honours the memory of a pioneering woman in the Canadian capital markets.
This is one of the biggest and most prestigious scholarships – so keep it on your radar! If you are a full-time female MBA student just starting first year and you are interested in a career in Capital Markets/Finance then please take note of this scholarship. The deadline will be in October this year and applications will be available shortly. The Financial Aid team will be holding small information sessions about this opportunity. Stay tuned!
Build practical skills, gain experience, network with industry leaders, enjoy financial assistance and launch into a successful career in capital markets.
Encouraging female participation in the Canadian capital markets, the Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship includes:
- $25,000 cash award
- Paid summer internship at a leading investment dealer
- Women’s leadership training
- One-year mentorship program
- One-year WCM student membership
– Enrolled in first year of the the MBA program, full-time.
– Demonstrated interest in Capital Markets, academic excellence, community involvement, and leadership capabilities
– Paid summer internships will be served immediately before the final year of MBA. The applicant must be available for the full four months (i.e., May-August) to complete her summer internship
Application will follow shortly!