It’s that time again!
With the end of term right around the corner, here are some helpful resources and reminders to finish the semester -and 2016!-with success.
Fall 2016 exams run from December 10-16
A few reminders…
General Exam Information
- Repeated or additional assignments and exams are not given in the Schulich School of Business to provide the student with a chance of improving the course grade.
- Examination booklets/answer sheets become the property of the University and are retained for the full Fall or Winter term immediately following the term in question.
- No examinations or tests (in-class or take-home) collectively worth more than 20% of the course grade are permitted during the final 14 calendar days of classes in any Schulich course. Excepted are courses that run on weekends, courses in compressed terms, and courses with 6.00 or more contact hours per week. An assignment is not considered a take-home examination if students have at least two weeks to complete it.
- If cheating is identified, the matter will be documented by the invigilator or instructor and forwarded immediately to the Associate Dean, Academic for action.
Exam Resources & Stress Management
Preparing for and writing exams can be stressful. We’ve compiled some links to resources that you may find helpful during this time:
- SPARK, York University’s new online tool in support of student success, connects you with consolidated resources on time management, including these procrastination solutions.
- Access a variety of workshops and exam prep sessions from Learning Skills Services, including sessions on dealing with test anxiety.
- Remember that Academic Peer Support is available for FREE to international students who need some proofreading help!
Good luck! Keep calm and study on ✌️