Welcome back! We hope you’ve had a restful holiday break.
As you prepare for your return to campus, here are five reminders from the Student & Enrolment Services team:
1. Start of Term: Winter 2017 classes begin on January 9, 2017. Student & Enrolment Services will have drop in hours from January 9 – 19, 2017 for all of your advising needs from 9:00 am – 7:00 PM (Monday – Thursday). No appointment necessary. Normal hours of operation (Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM) will resume on January 20, 2017.
2. Status Changes: MBA students wishing to change their status from part-time to full-time (or vice versa) for the Winter 2017 term are required to submit an Enrolment Status Change Form to Student & Enrolment Services by January 5, 2017.
3. Leave of Absence (LOA): Students are allowed to take off one term in between their studies. Students wishing to take off two consecutive terms must apply for an LOA to remain active in the program. To apply for an LOA, please submit a petition with a personal statement to our office.
4. Individual Studies: Students who plan to add an individual study to complete their Winter course enrolment must complete a Master’s Level Individual Study Form with the appropriate signatures and submit it to our office by January 13, 2017.
5. Strategy Field Study/601: Students starting the Strategy Field Study (601) in the Winter term must add MGMT 6090 0.00 to their Winter schedule and join the 601 database. MGMT 6100 3.00 can be added to the Winter or Summer term. Please check the pre-requisites to begin the 601 project. Students who are ineligible and/or have not received approval will be withdrawn from the course and the 601 office will be notified. To check your eligibility, review the 601 enrolment guide.
Wishing you a smooth start to the Winter Term!
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave A Comment