Calling all MBA students enrolled in the 601 Strategy Field Study Project!
Do you want to learn how to conduct effective secondary research for your 601 project and master the research-intensive aspects of the second phase of your Strategy Field Study?
Then sign-up for the Bronfman Library’s 601 research workshops and learn more about our business resources and how to search them effectively.
- private and public company research
- financial research, including sources for ratios and benchmark data
- consumer analysis and demographic market research
- researching industry trends through various specialized databases
We are offering two evening workshops on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 14 from 5:30pm-6:45pm (Location: S236)
- Wednesday, October 21 from 5:30pm-6:45pm (Location: S236)
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn about how the Bronfman Library can help you with your 601 project!
Want to get a head start? Check out the Bronfman Library’s 601 Research Page.