In partnership with the Career Development Centre, the Nielsen Education Program offers all Schulich students the opportunity to access the tools, data and fundamental analytics that have become the standard of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry.
Students who complete the training will receive a certification from Nielsen and gain a competitive advantage when seeking a position in the CPG industry.
Three Insightful Courses will provide the following:
MarketPlace Fundamentals (Virtual Modules – Students to complete prior to Feb 20/21 in class session)
- Make an impression by learning the same lingo and speaking points that CPG companies focus on daily
- Learn what key performance measurements are to reveal the state of your business, and identify issues and opportunities the same way CPG companies do today
- Learn how this information shapes into actionable analyses of issues and opportunities, drawing insight from distribution, price and promotion-driven data
Consumer Fundamentals (In Class at Schulich – Feb 20 or 21)
- Understand Consumer Shopping Behaviour “who, what and where consumers are shopping”
- Gain insight into how consumers shop the category
- Better tailor marketing efforts with an understanding of how consumer demographics and purchase behaviors influence sales trends
Nielsen Answers® Desktop Fundamentals (Virtual Modules – Students to complete prior to Feb 20/21 in class session)
- Learn how to drive speed to insights leveraging the same program that has become industry-standard
- Streamline the information gathering process by learning how to: Create a basic query, format reports, apply product and market share basis and custom time frames, create item rankings, save time through more efficient retrieval of your Nielsen information
More Details & Registration:
Registration is open from now until January 18, 2019.
Nielsen will reach out to students directly with training details (Time/Room)
Spaces will be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. Once you have successfully registered you will receive an email that will include instructions on the logistics of the training. Once we have reached capacity, you can add your name to the waitlist. Waitlisted students will be notified by email should space become available. Please, take your time and be sure to enter your correct student number or you may have a problem with the registration process.
Minimum 20 student enrollment – if minimum is not met, refunds will be handled by the Schulich Career Development Centre.
Questions? Email email@example.com