Attention 2020 graduates:
If you will graduate in February, June or October of 2020, you can now book your grad photos. To appear in your Schulich class composite, you must book your photos with this studio!
New Paramount Studios will be returning to Schulich on February 3-7, 2020. Additional dates will be added based on need. Space is always limited! Book your sitting ASAP following the instructions below.
You also have the option of taking your photographs at the studio. If you wish to have your photographs taken at New Paramount Studios, please contact 416-653-5103 to book your appointment.
Visit https://www.newparamount.com/ and follow the directions below:
1. Click “Book” in the upper right corner
2. Select University/College Graduation (to book at your school or campus)
3. At the “Log In” page click “Register as New User” and receive Password
4. Click on the “Schedule” drop down menu arrow
5. Select “Graduation Photography” as the Service Category and select your school from the drop-down menu:
6. View the calendar which will populate available dates for your school. Check back for additional dates and times to be added.
7. Click on your School name on the selected date to view and book available time slots.
Graduates must book appointments at least 12 hours before the requested appointment time. Appointment bookings close 12 hours before the time booked.
i.e. if you book Monday at 9:00 a.m. the last chance to book that time is Sunday at 9:00 p.m.
Graduates, This is Your Time!
You have an opportunity to pose for a variety of poses from casual, glamour, business to a group of friends….you may create these poses in addition to the traditional graduate pose.
Keep in mind the background size limits the number of people photographed in a group to 4
Green Screen Technology
You will be photographed against a green screen which allows you to insert unique background scenes from your College when ordering your photos,
Sitting Fee Value (what you get for your money):
Green Screen, variety of unique backgrounds
Variety of Poses
Digitally Captured Photographs
What do I wear?
For casual poses:
Gentlemen: wear a neutral coloured collared shirt
Women: wear a white collared blouse
Keep a neat and tidy appearance
Get in touch with the studio directly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-677-1930