Attention MBAs: an alternate 601 is available to eligible students
Deadline: June 25
What is the GLP?
The Global Leadership Program (GLP) is an alternate 601 project and involves creating a market entry strategy and execution plan for a foreign company considering the North American or World markets. Students work in a team composed of five Schulich students, plus five students from the partnering school. They work extensively using online communication; as well, they are required to travel to each others’ countries for more intensive work. The program covers transportation and accommodation costs. This year’s projects are focused on a range of countries including Israel, India and China.
Things To Know:
- The GLP is a more intensive project than the regular “601.”
- The program runs from late November until late May and students are required to commit for the duration of the project.
- Students are required to travel to the home country of the client site in May.
- There are no exceptions to these requirements.
Application & Selection
MBA students eligible to register for the 601 (MGMT 6100) will soon be invited to apply for this year’s projects.
Students apply individually and are selected on the basis of academic excellence, work ethic, and group skills. The GLP admissions committee constructs groups from among the successful applicants.
Fill out the application form below. Submissions should include:
- a copy of undergraduate and MBA transcripts
- a copy of your GMAT score
- an up-to-date c.v.
- a business headshot
- a cover letter explaining why you are interested, what you expect to get out of your participation and what you will contribute to the group
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.