The Fall 2015 Continuing Student Bursary Application will open on Friday, September 18, 2015. The deadline to submit your application is Monday, October 5, 2015.
This application is only for full or part-time Masters Level students who are in their 2nd or subsequent term.
- Complete application to reflect expenses and resources for the Fall term only which is September to December, 4 months.
- Complete and submit application. If you only save your form but do not press Submit, your application will not be assessed.
Please note the following:
- If you are a MBA/JD student, you are eligible to apply for a bursary for your third and all subsequent terms, even if you are not enrolled in a Schulich course for this term.
- Bursary decisions will be sent out by mid November. We will notify everyone who applies whether or not they have been approved for a bursary.
- All bursary funding is deposited directly into your student account.
If you are a new student who started in Fall 2015, you will only be able to apply for a continuing student bursary as of Winter 2016.
[box type=”info”]If you have any questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org[/box]