Graduate Ambassador Program Coordinator
Are you an experienced team leader? Provide mentorship to Schulich’s task force of volunteer Graduate Ambassadors and lead the Ambassador Program in this role. This is a great opportunity to gain experience managing a volunteer network and helping to shape the ambassador program.
- recruiting and training volunteers
- facilitating introductions between prospective students, ambassadors, faculty, class reps and Admissions staff
- planning incentives, awards and events
- coordinating communications and materials for the Graduate Ambassador program
- conducting data analysis and providing recommendations for the program
Apply by Friday October 13 at 5:00pm by sending your resume and cover letter to Keshia Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View job details below: