Booking a Break-out Study Spot Just Got Easier!
The Office of the Associate Dean, Academic (ADA office) has recently implemented a new online booking application in order to better facilitate the process of booking a breakout room at the Keele campus.
Students no longer need to submit an email to the ADA office 24 hours in advance in order to request a breakout room. Students can now check room availability and make either same-day or advance bookings through the online app by following these instructions:
1. Log into the Student Portal using your Schulich credentials.
2. Under the Useful Links menu, click on Book a Breakout Room.
3. Using the arrow buttons, scroll to the desired date.
4. Double click on the schedule at the desired time and room.
5. Enter the information as prompted and click Save.
(Note: If you enter your name in the Title field, it will be visible to other students.)
6. Email confirmation will be sent to all 3 students in the booking.
Booking policies, as well as full instructions on how to book breakout rooms at the ELC and Nadal campuses, are available on the ADA website.
Feedback on the new application is most welcome and can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave A Comment