We are delighted to advise you that the BentallGreenOak Future Leaders in Real Estate Award is now open for application!
The BentallGreenOak Future Leaders in Real Estate Award will be offered to an incoming domestic Fall 2021 student enrolled in the Master of Real Estate & Infrastructure (MREI) program at the Schulich School of Business.
BentallGreenOak (BGO) is a global real estate investment, development and management company providing real estate strategies and services that deliver value to its investors and stakeholders.
– Be admitted to and registered full-time in the Schulich Master of Real Estate and Infrastructure (MREI) program for Fall 2021
– Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Persons of Canada
– The recipient must demonstrate academic excellence and achieved minimum GPA 6.0 in previous course work
– Demonstrate financial need
Applicants to the Scholarship will be required to submit a short essay (300 – 500 words) that highlight one present day factor that the applicant believes will impact real estate in the decade ahead, and explains why and what the industry can do today to prepare for the future. (One to two pages in length, typed with 11 pt font)
– Four (4) scholarships available at CAD $1,500 each in scholarship funds to be deposited into the York University student account
Deadline to apply is Friday, August 6, 2021 at 3:00 PM EST.
Click HERE to apply.
Good luck to everyone who applies!