Combine your education with the power of experience!!!
Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship
Build practical skills, gain experience, network with industry leaders, enjoy financial assistance and launch into a successful career in capital markets.
Encouraging female participation in the Canadian capital markets, the Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship includes:
– $25,000 cash award
– Paid summer internship at a leading investment dealer
– Women’s leadership training
– One-year mentorship program
– One-year WCM student membership
The Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship honours the memory of a pioneering woman in the Canadian capital markets. Align yourself with the capital markets.
– First year female full-time MBA students.
– SBI first year female full-time students – you have to live in Toronto during May-August for the internship – no exceptions. *
– Demonstrated interest in Capital Markets, academic excellence, community involvement, and leadership capabilities as described within the application
– Paid summer internship will be served immediately before the final year of MBA. The applicant must be available for the full four months (i.e., May-August) to complete her summer internship.
*Please note: For international students, this is a scholarship that is given to a student who has interest in and will work in the Canadian Capital Markets upon completion of your degree.
Depending on interest, we will be holding a webinar for those that are interested in the very near future where you can ask questions on any aspect of the application process as well as receive tips on application completion.
The application will be available shortly.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this scholarship and possibly attending an information session/webinar.