The Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship honours the memory of a trail blazing woman in Canadian capital markets. Established since 1998, it has given qualified women, participating a full-time 2-year MBA or joint MBA/LL.B program, the opportunity to pursue careers in the Canadian capital markets.
It currently offers:
- $17,500 scholarship plus a paid summer internship in the Capital Markets at one of the participating financial institutions
- Mentoring during internship and final year of studies
- One year complimentary membership with WCM
- A women’s leadership training program prior to the internship
- Enrolled in a first-year full-time MBA program or a third-year full-time joint MBA/LLB program at a participating university
- Demonstrate her interest in Capital Markets, academic excellence, community involvement, and leadership capabilities
- Paid summer internships will be served immediately before the final year of MBA or MBA/LLB studies. The applicant must be available for the full four months (i.e., May-August) to complete her summer internship
To attend the information session held for this event, please email Anne Caulfield at email@example.com prior to October 9th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST.
Application Deadline: November 14th, 2015