As Winter 2016 draws to a close, here are some helpful resources and reminders to finish your term successfully!
Winter 2016 exams run from April 12-18.
1. Find information about scheduled exams for individual courses in your Schulich Course Offerings.
[box]Reminder: You can find a Quick-Link to Course Offerings on the Current Graduate Students page of the Schulich website.[/box]
2. If you miss a final exam due to unforeseen circumstances, you must contact the Director of Student and Enrolment Services, Keshia Gray within 24 hours of missing the exam.
3. If you are unable to write the exam due to illness, you must submit an Attending Physician’s Statement to Student & Enrolment Services (W262P).
[box]Reminder: All academic forms can be found on your Graduate Academic Forms Database in your MySchluich student portal. There is also a Quick-Link to Academic Forms on the Current Graduate Students page of the Schulich website.[/box]
4. For students taking classes out of faculty please follow the revised exam schedule as posted by the Registrar’s Office. If there are any conflicts, please visit Student & Enrolment Services.
For general exam information and regulations, consult your Academic Handbook found on your MySchulich student portal.
An exam conflict is categorized as:
- two exams at the same time; or
- three exams in the same day; or
- three exams in three consecutive periods within 24 hours.
To avoid conflicts students are encouraged to consult the exam timetable on the Schulich website before enrolling in classes. If students are faced with an exam conflict they are asked to discuss the matter with the instructors of the conflicting courses. They may approach the Office of the Associate Dean, Academic (Room N230) for help with making alternate arrangements based on their exam schedules.