The Art of Leadership for Women is returning to Toronto on April 13th and we have an opportunity to participate in this exceptional day of learning. Additionally, a preferred rate has been established students that are interested in attending.
This one day conference features five internationally renowned thought leaders and bestselling authors, who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical leadership issues. Don’t miss out on your chance to network with 2,500 of Canada’s most influential women.
- Malala Yousafzai (Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, International Bestselling Author and Malala Fund Co-founder)
- The Hon. Rona Ambrose (Former Leader of Canada’s Official Opposition in the House of Commons)
- Laura Vanderkam (Bestselling Author & Time Management Expert)
- Dr. Annie McKee (Bestselling Author, Emotional Intelligence Expert and Senior Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania)
- Tammy Heermann (Senior Vice President, Leadership Transformation, Lee Hecht Harrison)
For more information you can visit: https://www.theartof.com/leadership-women-toronto-2018
REGISTRATION: For student pricing contact Jason Potzinger at 416.479.9701 ext. 319, 416-786-0026 mobile or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org