Please note that in light of recent COVID-19 public health and international travel sanctions, this course has been cancelled, effective immediately. Students who were already enrolled have been de-enrolled from the program. If you are a continuing student, we recommend you enroll in alternate Summer or Fall options to make up the lost credit. For further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelled: 2-Week Intensive Summer Program at Schulich on Artificial Intelligence
Learn how AI insights and implications can be powerful tools in shaping business strategy and leading an organization.
Open to MBA and IMBA students
This intensive course introduces students to AI and equips future managers with an understanding of its practical applications in business. The Summer Program combines learning in the classroom and outside of the classroom with company visits that focus on AI across industries. The Program also includes some cultural and sightseeing activities.
- Learn from industry thought leaders. The course will cover AI topics such as natural language processing, image classification and predictive modeling.
- Build your international network by collaborating with visiting exchange students from Schulich’s partner schools around the world!
- Explore a career in AI by learning about opportunities across industries.
- See real-life application of artificial intelligence through company site visits.
*Program experiences included with your $500 fee are:
- Welcome lunch/dinner
- Toronto city tour
- Trip to Niagara Falls
- CN Tower visit
- Farewell dinner
- Course materials/readings
- Company site visits
Questions? Contact email@example.com