Classes are underway, and chances are you’re taking stock of the assignments and presentations that lay ahead of you this term.
As you map out your action plan, assemble your group members and prepare for success, don’t overlook a critical component: understanding how to properly conduct business research, and cite your work.
The quality of your research, your understanding of academic honesty, and your ability to document academic and business research sources are all essential to your success in your graduate program. Get the information you need during the following webinar, from tools to practical scenarios.
Join from anywhere via Adobe Connect!
Wednesday February 28, 2018
1:00pm – 2:00pm
to be hosted virtually
Registered attendees will be sent an Adobe Connect link to join the webinar: Register Here
Led by Stephanie Quail, Peter F. Bronfman Business Library
Topics covered include:
- Do’s and Don’ts for take-home exams and group work
- Defining what constitutes a breach of academic honesty
- How to use Facebook groups and other online forums with academic integrity
- Documenting your research sources using APA citation
- Making evidence-based arguments by acknowledging the work of others