As a reminder Fall 2020 Term F2 exams run from December 12 – 18, inclusive.
- Remember to carefully review your complete exam schedule, being mindful of windows, start times and deadlines and plan your time accordingly.
- No modifications can be made to the timing of your exam. In order to preserve academic integrity, you are required to sit your exam at the allocated time/window.
- Students are required to follow all instructions given by the instructor, the Associate Dean’s Office or Registrar’s Office. Check your e-mail, Canvas courses, syllabi and academic handbook(s) for full instructions.
Avoiding and/or Handling Technical Challenges
- If your exam requires consistent internet access (e.g., a Canvas Quiz), try to limit the number of people and devices using the internet at the same time
- If you have access to data on your cellular device, review how to enable a wifi hotspot for your computer.
- If you experience technical issues, first alert your instructor. If you require support, contact Schulich IS&T Helpdesk. The recommended route for emergency help is the chat feature at itmedic.schulich.yorku.ca. You can also reach the Helpdesk at (416) 736-5824.
- Students who are unable to submit due to technical issues with their computer, network connection or learning tools should immediately email a copy of their work to their instructor, and then complete and email a Technical Issues Form to their instructor.
Lastly, carefully review what to do in the event that you must miss an exam due to unforeseen circumstances at the link below.
Best of luck on your exams!!