Do you find:
- Writing assignments in English is a challenge?
- You worry about your spelling and grammar?
- You struggle to present your ideas verbally in English in class?
If English is not your first language and you want help with your academic assignments, the Schulich English Language Peer Support Program can help! Our Peer Supporters are graduate students at Schulich who are experienced in providing tutoring and editing support and are excited to support you.
How Does The ELPS Program Work?
Schulich’s English Language Peer Support program is all about students helping students. Our goal is to work with you to be successful at Schulich and improve your English language proficiency. For more information, check out the ELPS website.
- Book 45-minute appointments with a Peer Supporter to get individual help with your written assignments or to practice an upcoming presentation.
- Sessions are held virtually and you can book up to two sessions per week
Meet the Peer Supporters (and read their tips and tricks on how to be successful in your writing):
Hi everyone, it’s nice to meet you! My name is Rachel Cristofoli, and I’m eager to get to know you all through the English Language Peer Support (ELPS) program. I am a Schulich MBA and Osgoode Hall Law School JD student.
My name is Raysa (hi-e-sa) Marcondes and I am very excited to have the opportunity to meet you and work together through Schulich’s English Language Peer Support (ELPS) Program. I have a bachelor’s degree in Communications with a major in journalism from MacEwan University in Edmonton, and I am currently in my second year of the joint JD/MBA Program.
We look forward to supporting you to be successful during your time at Schulich!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org