The York Consulting Group is hiring two co-Managing Directors! (Learn more about YCG at https://www.yorkconsultinggroup.ca/!)
The co-MDs oversee YCG’s Consultants in their day-to-day, do business development, arrange partnerships both on and off-campus, and run YCG’s internal administration. The MDs coordinate with the Academic Director, Kosta Tsambourlianos, ensuring smooth operations and client satisfaction.
Why you might want to apply:
- MDs are eligible for 3 course credits through enrolment in MGMT6960
- Great exposure to clients and partners, stakeholders at YorkU and beyond
- Compensation: MDs can be factored into project billable hours
- We will continue to be involved with YCG to answer questions and provide guidance as you transition into your role
- This was the experience will impress interviewers in all industries
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com your resume and a short statement of interest by end of day on March 31. We are looking for candidates with experience leading a team, who take initiative, and are passionate about helping small- and medium-sized businesses!
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Albina Mamonkina & Omar Alsayyed
Co-Managing Directors, York Consulting Group